Yoga and Sailing Winter Retreat
Date: TBD in 2019
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
A once in a lifetime adventure aboard a 48’ catamaran sailing through the British Virgin Islands for a magical 9 days/8 nights! Join local yoga teachers, Ginger Solomon and Elle Kaplan, and their captains (husbands Ben and Shawn) as they sail you through these magnificent islands in a tropical paradise. Come experience these picturesque islands as a local, anchoring in remote crystal blue bays with white sandy beaches. Your sailing and yoga excursion includes:
• Daily yoga and meditation classes on pristine beaches as well as hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, shopping among local artisans, swimming, or just relaxing with a good book!
• Optional Daily Sailing Lessons as you sail to different tropical islands!
• Nutritious and healthy breakfasts, lunches and snacks beginning on your arrival day.A full bar is included.
• Spa services are not included but are available at these spectacular resorts: Bitter End Yacht Club, Scrub Island Resort and Peter Island Resort.
• Cabins are double occupancy (Queen size bed) with their own shower/bathroom. Linens, bedding and towels are included. Bring your own beach towel, if needed.
• If traveling alone, confirm that you are willing to share a room with another passenger or pay the full cabin fee.
• Cabins start at $7,398 ($3,699/per person). Airfare is NOT included in this price.
• Space is limited to the first 6 guests.
• To guarantee your cabin, reservations and a 50% deposit ($1,850/per person) will be needed by December 1, 2017. The remaining balance is due February 1, 2018. A cancellation fee will equal 20% of the total charter cost.
Call or email Ginger Solomon (215) 416-3252 or GingerSolomon@aol.com with any questions!
For more information, goto http:/www.blossom-yoga.net/retreats